TO OUR M SALON GUESTS,
We hope this message finds you and yours safe and healthy. We wanted to update you on the plan for re-opening our Salon on Tuesday, May 12th. Our plan is in accordance with public health officials and government agencies to minimize the health risk to our staff and to you, our loyal clients. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenge.
With that being said, please read below for details on how we will operate safely during COVID-19:
- We will wear masks and require that you wear one too – if you do not have one, we will have M Salon logo masks for sale for $20. If you wish to not purchase one we will not be able to perform service with no face mask
- Our entire staff will wash/sanitize their hands before and after each guest. We will wash, sanitize, and disinfect surfaces, paying special attention to high contact areas. Daily wellness checks for our staff will ensure that they are healthy and symptom-free.
- At this time, physical distancing is the “new normal.” Therefore, we will be limiting the number of people in the salon at one time. No extra guests will be allowed
- We have also decreased the number of appointments we offer each day
- Guests will need to wait in their car until their scheduled service
- We will be taking your temperature at the door before they come into the salon.
- We will not be able to use our robe room, so guests need to wear clothing that they can get their hair done in. We will still be using cutting capes and robes, guests just won’t be able to change.
- We will not be able to serve coffee or tea, but we will have throwaway cups for our other beverages
- There will be no talking at the shampoo area
- Please ask for assistance when looking at products
- Stylists will only be able to use every other chair
We will continue to monitor all guidelines and make any changes necessary. Please call to schedule your appointment now, for you and your family. We are eager to resume serving our community as we have done for the past 13 years. We kindly thank you for supporting us and our small business in this historic time.
We are excited to see you,